HIGH SPEED DIGITAL X-RAYS
This state of the art machine is located onsite for patient convenience.
For the best image quality, we use the latest onsite high-tech digital X-ray equipment. Digital X-rays are superior to traditional film X-rays because they provide larger, clearer, color-enhanced images that result in a more accurate diagnosis. This is important because physical exam alone cannot always give you the information you need to treat spinal and other problems.
X-rays can diagnose the following conditions:
- Traumatic bone fractures, subluxation and dislocation of joints, bone abnormalities like bone tumours, erosions, loss of calcium, tendinitis or bone spurs.
- Abnormalities of joints, such as rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, osteomyelitis (inflammation of the bone caused by an infection), gout, slipped discs, degenerative joints, narrowing of the joint, and changes in the structure of the joints.
- Bone age study to evaluate growth and development problems in children
- Follow up after joint replacement surgeries.
- Abnormalities in the alignment of the spine such as kyphosis or scoliosis.